Invest in Green Mountain Health Alliance Ltd.
- Low capital and production costs and high volume to give an attractive revenue base and therefore a higher EBITDA
- Strong leadership, experienced management and meaningful partnerships
- Clear development plan to complete 1,000,000 square foot purpose built facilities within 30 months to be a significant player in the cannabis market
- Wholesale strategy, focusing on oil and flower to maximise value, without any need for retail investment
Green Mountain is an Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR) applicant for a 200,000 sq. foot greenhouse production facility. As soon as cultivation of recreational cannabis becomes legal, we will file a recreational cannabis cultivation licence for a 600,000 sq. foot greenhouse production facility, on a 98 acre First Nation site.
Our business activities will be focused on:
- the production of cannabis products for medical purposes to retailers globally for sale to patients who have received medical authorization to acquire and use such products; and
- the preparation for and ultimate entry to wholesale into the adult recreational cannabis market which the Canadian government has indicated it intends to legalize in 2018.
- Our production will focus on oils, distillates and flower.